Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tattoos


Maybe I'm showing my age here, but Whiskey Tango Foxtrot! I just saw the most inane tat, and I'm thinking the moron hosting it hadn't thought about what he'd tell his grandkids when they ask what it means . In bold uppercase letters, the bagger at the grocery store had this on his forearm:

HATE REVOLVES
AROUND ME
Eddy

The idea of a tat that only your significant other can see is relatively cute, but the rule used to be, "Never get a tattoo that the judge can see." In New Orleans, I ran into a guy with obviously home (or prison) made FACIAL tats. Unless you're a New Zealand Maori, facial tats are a really dumb idea.

1 comments:

Aaron Osborn said...

I heard somewhere, and this might be only hearsay, that if arrested, and tried, and you have a face tat, you can legally plead insanity?