Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Reality has a known Liberal bias


The Chucklehead-in-Chief managed to reach a new low this morning at a press conference. The newest National Intelligence Estimate (NIE) shows conclusively that Iran ceased any development of nucular (sic) weapons years ago.

So what does Monkey Boy have to say to that?

Nothing changed. Iran is still a threat.

“I have said Iran is dangerous,” Bush said a day after the release of the National Intelligence Estimate, representing the consensus of all 16 American spy agencies, “and the N.I.E. doesn’t do anything to change my opinion about the danger Iran poses to the world — quite the contrary.”

What kind of moron calls proof positive that he is wrong "quite the contrary?"

Colbert put it so well at the White House press dinner a while back, "This is a man who will do on Wednesday what he planned on Monday, no matter what happens on Tuesday."

4 comments:

Carla said...

Pretty pretty pretty bad.

So I stumbled upon this blog awhile back - written by a Jewish woman, but I always find it has an interesting angle. Thought you might like it:

http://shalomhabayit.blogspot.com/

Aaron Osborn said...

I was listening to the news conference yesterday, and it made me sad. I wondered, what the hell is this guy saying. Basically nothing.

My favorite quote from the conference:"Our job is to present the facts....as we see them."

Also:"Iran was a threat, Iran is a threat, Iran is going to be a threat."
What kind of blatant war mongering is this?! We're the country that snuffed talks with them while we were all flush with confidence after "Mission Accomplished!"

Ay-yi-yi-yi-yi.

It would be funny if it wasn't ruining our country and killing thousands of people.

Also, Bush said he didn't know about the report when he was talking about WWIII in October. After an interview I heard with the a former CIA analyst, this appears to be a straight up lie(why am I still surprised confronted with straight up lies from this administration?!). Bush would have been briefed immediately on the specifics of the N.I.E. So knowing this, and misleading the public, is this grounds for impeachment, yet again? Can we as the public try this guy in court after he's out?

WTF!(We are Totally Fucked!)

Alright, I hate to end on a note like this.

Obama 4 President!
Please oh please.

Steve said...

In this world, perception is reality.

And that's a fact!

I have to admit that this kind of talk from Washington makes me wonder about everything I learned in school, etc. Who are the good guys and who are the bad guys? Are the "bad guys" (Hussein in Iraq, , Bin Laden in Boogeymanville, Amenebidabadass in Iran) simply stooges to draw the American's (willing) collective concioence away from the real threats within?

We are starting to sound like radicals.

Hasta la victoria siempre!

Carla said...

One "Pura Vida" for me pleeez.