Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Global War on Reason, er, Terror

So, I'm listening to “Talk of the Nation” (actually, kind of miraculous hundreds of miles south of the border) and this assclown, torture apologist is raging that the liberal media never reports on the thousands of terrorists they’ve rounded up and the plots they’ve prevented. His basic point is, “Either we torture, or thousands of Americans will die.”

Is anyone still buying this crap? I’d rather guarantee that thousands of Americans die every year in terror attacks than let this administration continue to gang rape the Constitution. What ever happened to, “Give me liberty or give me death”?

The only story about breaking up a terror operation I can remember is the one in Miami (I am a new junkie, so if it happened, I probably read about it). Remember this?

MIAMI, Florida (CNN) -- Seven men concocted a plot to "kill all the devils we can," starting by blowing up Chicago's Sears Tower, according to charges in a federal indictment revealed Friday.


Turned out a bunch of lowlifes were bought cameras and rented cars by an FBI plant who gave them money and told them to take pictures. They did, and the photos are being used in their trial to prove they were Islamofascist terrorists. Except they were Catholics. And they smoked pot while discussing terror plots with the FBI plant who continued to give them money.

Give me $10,000 in cash and drop me in Liberty City, and I’ll come out 2 hours later with signed confessions to the killing of the last Czar, JFK and Jesus Christ.

I’m so freaking sick of the alleged war on terror. A ridiculous chance for a bunch of fat cats to get fatter.

4 comments:

lowernine.org said...

okay, not that i'm a conspiracy theorist, or anything, but what happened to viva liz post that was here a few hours ago?
dude, am i losing it, or what (don't answer that, that's what we call a "rhetorical" question where i come from)?

Jeff said...

Rick

Any post made after midnight is deleted the next day, because it's de facto nonsense.

aaron osborn said...

I can't believe people are still buying it.
We are brainwashed.
Turn off the TV and go do something.
That's what America needs to do.

Jeff said...

Today I heard that 1 defendant was acquitted and the others deadlocked.

No terrorists, no terror, no crime.