Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Dumb and dumber


Okay, that last post got me thinking about racists and ignorance in general, so I thought I’d check out the mother lode: www.kkk.bz. Holy crap, they’re even dumber than I expected. On the home page, they refer to Omaha, NB, which I’m pretty sure, would be in the Canadian province of New Brunswick. Nope, it’s our own Nebraska, NE for short. The banner headline reads, “THE KNIGHTS IS LEADING THE WAY”. Hopefully they is headed for an English lesson.

Here’s another gem, “DO NOT be fooled! The Knights Party is the ONLY legitimate Klan association in the United States. We are not some fringe fly by night group of disgruntled losers who decided to start a "Klan" group.“ That’s pretty funny coming from a fringe group of disgruntled losers.

Honestly, can you think of a group of losers more pathetic and ridiculous than the Klan?

1 comments:

Steve said...

WOW again...the perfect conun"dumb" if you boast at being the best at the worst there is, are you better or worse than the 2nd best at the worst?

Do other races do this? or is it just white guys? AND is it only white GUYS, because it always seems that way. sheesh. How embarrassing.

When I get to heaven, I want to ask God if she allowed the KKK to keep the rest of white men Humble.