Friday, August 15, 2008

Paranoid and proud


So I'm googling crazy stuff to find the web sites of the far right wing racist crazies, and it occurs to me that the NSA is probably picking up on these ramblings because they contains search strings like "assassinate obama" and slinging around the N word and Obama. Try it. There are some angry, angry ignorant people out there and they're not afraid to post. So I almost didn't write this because I figure why get on the bad side of the NSA? Then I realized, the hell with them, this is still my America, at least for the moment.

So to the low level goon in Maryland reading this, here's some NSA bait. Have a nice snack, Mr. Search Engine.

Terror, al Qaeda, bin-Laden, bomb, martyr, islam, Allah, allahu akbar, c-4, ied, jihad, heroin, assassinate, abu graib, guantanamo, enemy combatant.

Did you notice me? Huh?

1 comments:

Steve said...

You forgot "social justice" "Equality" " Kindness to poor" and "do unto others as you woudl have them do unto you"